There are several online methods of making money from home. One amazing way of having fun, enjoying your work and at the same time making money is to have online blogs. Today online blogs are all over the Internet and millions of people are blogging on anything and everything and having a large loyal readership.
Here are some ways as to how you can monetize your blogs and generate an income but it must be remembered that to make money, you have to generate traffic by posting regularly on matters the audience would love to read.
1. One of the most popular ways of making money from online blogs is to become an affiliate with one of the leading affiliate program providers such as Amazon.com, Clickbank or Linkshare which are all free to join. Once you join you will be provided with a unique affiliate link for each of the products you wish to promote in your blog. When visitors to your blog click on these links they will be taken to the respective products in the merchant’s website. If the visitor makes a purchase, you will be given a pre-determined commission. Your success in making the sales and making money will depend on choosing a niche product that is relevant to your blog.
2. Another popular way of making money are Pay-Per-Clicks or contextual Ads. Though there are several Networks providing these Ads to be displayed in your blog, Google Adsense is by far the most popular. Create an account with Google Adsense and embed a simple code supplied by them in your blog. Ads related to the theme of your posts will be generated automatically. Every time a visitor clicks these ads you will be paid a commission. Other than Adsense there are also other contextual ad networks such as Bidvertiser and Adbrite. Though you cannot make much money by this method but you certainly can generate a regular income.
3. If your blog has high traffic and a high page rank you can sell advertising space and this is an opportunity you should not miss. Your valuable prime space can be sold to advertisers to place their text ads or images. Many advertisers are on the look out popular high traffic online blogs to advertise their products. Why not make hay while the sun shines.
4. Many bloggers get paid for reviewing products and services that are advertised and sold in the internet. There is a great demand for these reviews. It is very important that you make an impartial and honest review of the products or else you will be putting your reputation at stake and loose the confidence and trust your visitors, customers and followers have in you.
5. Your online blog can be a sales outlet for your own products. E-books are in great demand today. If you are an expert in your field and have the ability to write quality e-books on the topic of your blog, your visitors and followers will certainly be interested in purchasing your e-books. You can also promote sales by other means and attract visitors to your blog and start making money from home.
6. Finally there is also a way of making money from your visitors and customers who are grateful to you or have benefitted by visiting your blog. They will not mind giving you a “small tip” if you make provision for this. This can easily be done by placing a button in your blog with the help of PayPal. The income generated will be small but it can add up to a reasonable amount over a period of time.
By adopting these smart methods, online blogs can be a regular source of income and making money from home can indeed be a joyful and pleasant experience.